Shut Up! I know it’s March. I’m not stupid. Don’t forget I haven’t been on here in over a year so I need to catch everyone up on my New Years Resolutions. Don’t try some of these at home people, I wouldn’t want you to throw out your back or get in trouble with your significant other. I figured I would go over my list from last year and see what I completed and didn’t complete and create a new list for this year, obviously moving over what I didn’t complete to try and complete in the new year.
First up are my resolutions I completed for 2014
2014’s Resolutions Completed
- I’m making more this year as a Federal Worker then I was last year.
- My wife got a new car.
- I got a new car.
- I got the Star Wars Special Edition box Set on Blu-Ray.
- Pay off debt: This one will be on both because I have paid off about ¼ of our debt but we still have a lot to go.
- I finally brought my wife out of retirement and got her to play Monopoly again by buying the Nightmare Before Christmas Monopoly. Yes I’m an Evil Genius.
- I was able to surprise my wife with a new wedding set for her and me.
- I do believe I did read double the amount of books that I read the prior year.
Now for 2015’s Resolutions. Again those I didn’t complete for 2014 have been moved over to 2015 with some additions.
- Save up enough money to go to Florida to see my granddaughter after she is born in July
- Loose weight and get back into shape; I have actually been actively working at this so this should be on the completed list next year.
- Be comfortable enough with my weight to get in a swimming pool this summer.
- Go hiking more this summer.
- Go on more picnics this summer.
- Go camping this summer.
- Get a savings I don’t have to continually empty every month.
- Move out of the apartments and into a house in a nice neighborhood.
- Have a 3-some with my wife and Charlize Theron.
- Finish my book and be a successful published writer, I have really been procrastinating on this one. I am up to Chapter 7 though.
- Finish paying off all our debt. Again I have paid off about ¼ of our debt but we still have a lot to go.
- Get a new tattoo.
- Take a vacation to New York.
- Go to a Steeler’s game.
- Become a regular cast member on The Walking Dead.
- Have a 3-some with my wife and a woman that we would actually have a real chance with and not some fantasy actress.
- Ban condoms for the safer approach; The Pull-Out Method; you won’t believe how hard this one has been!
- Work on a quieter household with fewer arguments with the kids and my wife; I have reduced them with the wife but man it’s been difficult with the step-kids.
- Solve world thirst.
- Cure back hair growth.
- Take a ride on the new commercial ship to space.
- Meet an alien from Outer Space; I have met a few aliens outside the 7-11 by my house but they aren’t from Outer Space.
- Try every shot that doesn’t contain Tequila in my Big Bad-Ass Book of Shots (I started but still a long way off from finishing); I’ve done a third of the book so far.
- Be on the cover of The Rolling Stone.
- Survive the coming zombie apocalypse.
- Meet my goal to read 30 books this year.
- Buy a new suit in a smaller size for work due to me losing weight.
So that’s it for this year. Hopefully I’ll actually be able to check off all of them this time.