So my wife posted this blog and thought it would give me something to post as well so I’m going to post it as if she were asking me the questions and also respond to her already given answers to the same questions that I asked her (in theory) on her blog.
Just when you think you’ve come to know all there is to know about someone, you’ll find out that you’re just getting started! Marriage is a lifelong journey of discovery and communication is the only way to continue growing in your discovery of one another. Below are some questions that should start some great conversations! Turn off your phones and TV and ask your spouse these questions. I guarantee that you’ll both end up discovering something new!
1. If there was a movie about your life, what songs would you want on the soundtrack?
Me: Akon: I Wanna Fuck You; Motley Crue: Girls Girls Girls; Green Day: Brainstew; Alice Cooper: How You Gonna See Me Now
2. In that movie, what actor (past or present) would you want to play you?
Me: Charlie Sheen, he has a similar build and similar personality and thought process on life to me.
3. If you could have named yourself, what name would you have chosen?
Me: I can’t think of any other name than the one I have
4. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Me: My eyes, sense of humor, and dirty mind
5. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
Me: My physical ailments
6. What was your biggest fear when you were a child?
Me: Bees and wasps
7. What is your biggest fear now?
Me: Aside from something happening to my children, it’s still bees and wasps and I have become slightly claustrophobic but only is small tight places where I can’t move
8. Besides our wedding and the day kids were born, what is your all-time favorite day?
9. What would you do with the money if we won the lottery?
Me: Spend it looking for you because apparently you disappeared when you got your lottery winnings. That and pay off all my debt, buy new cars and a house.
10. What would you do tomorrow if you lost your job and money and we had to start over?
Me: Considering I have been here recently this is nothing new. I’d figure something out and make it work. I always do.
11. When you were a kid, who was your biggest hero?
Me: My dad
12. Who is your biggest hero today?
Me: Still my dad
13. What is your greatest regret?
Me: Continually disappointing you as a husband
14. What is one thing you’d like to accomplish by this time next year?
Me: To be in a house, renting or own doesn’t matter just to be in a house not an apartment.
15. If you won a free vacation to any place on earth, where would you want to go?
16. What was your first nickname?
17. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Me: Living in Lakeland Florida and my dad not going to work because it snowed and we made a snowman then snowballs and put them in the freezer then later that night put food coloring in them and had snow cones
18. What was the moment when you laughed harder than you’ve ever laughed?
Me: There are two moments that come to mind, the frozen ham incident and just this past week when I licked your underarms
19. If you could write one new law that everyone had to obey, what law would you create?
Me: I have to agree with you no driving under the speed limit
20. What’s a new hobby you’d like to try out?
Me: Making Military Dioramas, that is when you have a large table and you make a small recreation of a battle by buying all the fake grass, roads, hills, and people, paint them and place them in the right spots for display.
21. Besides marrying me…what’s the greatest thing that has ever happened to you?
Me: My children