With Halloween quickly approaching, the decorations coming out if not already out, parties being planned, people are getting ready to plan their costumes. Of course there will be the normal, ghosts, dracula, zombies, gory and scarey monsters, and the ever typical slutty costumes, none of which I am opposed too mind you. However, I thought I would post a few ideas I thought might be original for this coming Halloween.
1. Audrey Hepburn. I think if someone can pull off this costume they are sure to win first prize at the Halloween costume party.
2. Mama. Your sure to scare a few kids opening the door to give out candy looking like this creapy dead mother from the movie “Mama” in this costume.
3. A Member Of Duck Dynasty. A fake beard and some camo and your a Duck Dynasty clan member for sure.
4. The Crypt Keeper. If you can pull off this timeless charactor from Tales From The Crypt then your sure to scare up a few drinks at your Halloween party.
5. Ghostrider. This one, if done right, has the potentional to steal the show if not the souls of everyone at the party. Get your skull mask, leather suit, chain, and Motorcycle looking like a skeleton with flames and the Devil himself won’t want to mess with you.
6. Chucky. This one is for the kids. Do the make up right and guaranteed all those other kids won’t want to play with their little buddy dolls every again.
7. Fallopian Tube Swim Team. This is sure to get some laughs. Get a plain white t-shirt, take it in and have in black letters “Fallopian Tube Swim Team” embroidered on the front. Get a white pull over cap (Like what you where in winter or something), white spandex shorts, and white boots and you are sure to be the laugh of the party.
8. Pennywise. If you can pull off this clown costume your sure to reenforce peoples fear of clowns and they may never look at you the same way again.
9. Winifred from Hocus Pocus. Transform yourself into this witch from the movie and everyone will be amazed at your witchcraft and give you first place for the costume contest just to avoid being turned into a frog.
10. Victor Von Dort and The Corpse Bride. This is for the couple going out. If you can pull these costumes off your bound to be dubbed most likely to live happily in the everafter.
So that’s my list of original Halloween costumes. Hopefully they helped if you were stuck on ideas. If you have any of your own I’d love to hear them.