For those of you who don’t know I suffer from Insomnia. As the years go by it seems to only get worse. There are nights where I will only get about 3 hours sleep then I have to get up and go to work. It can be very frustrating when you want to go to sleep early but you can’t or you do but all you do is sit and stare at the ceiling in the dark. The weekend isn’t so bad because once I do fall asleep I can sleep until I wake up or if I do have to set my alarm it’s at least 8 hours after I went to bed. Well that being said there are some positive things to having insomnia.
1. You can do all your repo jobs at night while the people sleep.
2. It gives you the opportunity to get away in case someone figures out your safe house while in protective custody and shows up to “check the water” and tries to take you out.
3. Gives you all night to finish page 1 of that book you have been writing the past year.
4. You can finally have that conversation with the voices you keep hearing in your head.
5. Late night Skin-a-max (Cinamax) That’s all I’m going to say.
So if you’re having problems with insomnia just remember these few things you can always do until you are ready to finally go to bed and sleep.