As you can see, this is my third post on things about people that annoy me. That either tells you there are a lot of things that people do that annoy me or people in general just annoy me and I should probably just stay away from people. Well the latter isn’t going to happen because there are too many people out there that I like and who stroke my ego so I’ll just continue interacting with society and posting blogs about things they do that I don’t like. If you happen to find that you are one of these people that do one or more of the things that I list, please don’t take it personally and get mad. Take it as an opportunity to grow, a learning tool, a means to fix your flaws so your not doing something that is so utterly annoying to me and others. Trust me you’ll be way more liked if you do.
1. Two words: Personal Hygiene. My GOD take care of yourself. It is recommended by dentists to brush your teeth at least 3 times a day, that is once after each major meal or if you don’t eat 3 square meals a day like myself, when you wake up, half way through your day, and a couple hours before bed. Now myself I make it a point to brush my teeth right before bed as well. Dentists tell you this for several reasons, to avoid plaque and to freshen that stank ass breath and some people have some bad morning breath. Also, wash your ass. I swear there are people who smell like they haven’t bathed in a year and on top of that smell like they literally do not wipe their ass after going to the bathroom. I can’t count the number of people that got on the metro train and smelled like shit and I don’t mean that figuratively either. I mean they literally smelled like they had shit either in their pants or somewhere on their body. How do you not smell yourself? It’s horrendous.
2. In-proper wear of clothing. There are several things that fall into this category. First is this stupid ass trend of wearing your damn pants down below your ass. You do realize that started in prison right? Now I understand maybe you lost weight or your pants are a little baggy and you can’t afford a belt and they might slip down just a little and you have to keep hiking them up. That’s different. These people are walking around with the top of their pants under their but cheek exposing their ass and underwear to everyone. Well guess what? I don’t want to see your ass and underwear so pull that shit up because when I have hit my limit, I will walk over to you, grab your pants and pull them up for you and tell you either put a belt on or take them off all together. Ask my wife, ride my ass I’ll get out of the car at a stop light and walk to your car to let you know. There are those who wear close 2 sizes two small. I understand wanting to feel sexy and thin. Curvy women can be very sexy, if they wear their clothing right, but if you have a pair of jeans that stop under your roll and a shirt that stops above your roll, sorry sweety but that’s not sexy, try a clothing make over.
3. Too much make-up and perfume. Now don’t get me wrong here, I like make-up, and I even like it done when it looks a little slutty, if the right slutty outfit is worn with it. But Tammy Faye you went over board. Do you have skin? That shit is way over done. Perfume is meant to entice not to overwhelm. I don’t want to walk in Target, smell your perfume and your in the back of the store. Seriously, your not supposed to drown yourself in it. Just put a little on the neck, a little in the cleavage, maybe on tiny bit on the belly button and that’s all you need. That stuff is strong enough it will be smelled trust me.
4. Arguers. It is not necessary to argue about everything everyone has to say just for the sake of arguing. Just because you think it’s funny doesn’t mean it is and all your doing is pissing everyone off and making it to where no one wants to talk to you or be around you. Stop fucking arguing and just listen, agree, say yes or no and go about your business but stop fucking arguing.
5. Attention Whores. You know who you are. I’m not talking about those who just want people to like them or talk to them. I’m talking about those people who every conversation they have is about something great they did and how you should think they are awesome because they either did it, wrote it, thought it, or fixed it. Talk about something else besides yourself for once. These same people can’t just listen to a conversation either. They have to be in the middle of it. They have to put their two cents in to sound like they are smart. Most of the time they are somehow turning the conversation back around to them and how they know so much about what your talking about when 90% of the time they don’t have a clue. See my first post on things about people that annoy me on people who talk out their ass.
6. People who forget to un-cuff you after sex. This can be very annoying because you may have to pee, go to work, meet your spouse somewhere, take a shower, or whatever ever. It’s not that difficult to undo the cuffs when your done, really.
7. Those people who never admit when they are wrong. Even when they know they are they refuse to admit it. I will be the first to admit if I am wrong once I realize that I was. If I don’t admit it, it is because I truly believe I’m right but if I am wrong and I later realize I am, I will admit it. These people though have to be right 130% of the time no matter what, even when you show them evidence they are wrong they will give a reason your evidence is wrong and they are right.
8. Women who spit instead of swallow. You know the male body worked hard to create that, the least you could do is appreciate it instead of wasting it by spitting it out. Swallow that shit, besides it has been scientifically proven to be good for the skin. You don’t like the taste, then recommend to your man to eat more pineapple. I understand on occasion there may be too much, okay take what you can and the excess gets away or maybe your sick or throat hurts, those are special occasions but other then that, learn to like it.
So that is my list for tonight of more things about people that annoy me. Hopefully you enjoyed, agreed, and wasn’t upset or offended.