We got about 85% of the barricade up around the town. There have been more frequent run-ins with the dead lately. I can only assume its all the noise we are making attracting them. We have the town cleared but we will go through one more time once the barricade is totally finished to make sure no dead snuck in on us. Everyone is getting tired and need a break but in this world unfortunately there is no time for breaks. Maybe after the barricade is up.
Since we are almost done I got a group working on creating lookout stands around the town. We had another family come through originally from India. He is a doctor and his wife used to be an attorney. They have one girl about 15. Thank god we have a dr. He says he is trying to find a cure or at least an antibiotic to help stop the infection from spreading if bitten. I have my doubts but more power to him.
We saw a small prop plane yesterday afternoon. The kind they use to fertilize and spread chemicals over the farms to keep the bugs away. I’m going to keep an eye out for it. If I see it again. I think I may take a couple people and see if we can’t find where it is coming from.
- Day 61 – A Zombie Apocalypse (radaronelson.wordpress.com)
- Day 60 – A Zombie Apocalypse (radaronelson.wordpress.com)
- Da 58 – A Zombie Apocalypse (radaronelson.wordpress.com)
- Day 57 – A Zombie Apocalypse (radaronelson.wordpress.com)
- Day 56 – A Zombie Apocalypse (radaronelson.wordpress.com)