Okay so I have posted a few blogs, you have read a few blogs, you have a glimpse into my brain and my life. I figure now would be a good time to fill in a couple of the missing blanks, not all but a couple. I have to leave some mystery to me. So I figured I would list a few things about myself that you may or may not already know. And just so you know, I got this idea from my wife, so props out to her for doing it first so I could later steal her idea. We all move up the ladder of success on the backs of others you know. So thank you baby for being that back to support me as I step up the ladder of blogging success…LOL, I’m just kidding, trust me her blog page is way better and bigger than mine could ever hope to be so damn it check her’s out if you haven’t already done so. Now on with the show.
1. First off, who knows how many times I have been married? That would be 2 times my friends.
2. I have 3 children from my first marriage and 2 step children with my second one.
3. I love cats, love big dogs especially huskys and border collies, I very much have a dislike for small dogs especially chiwawa’s, their nothing but ankle biters with a size complex.
4. I retired from the Air Force after 20 years of service.
5. I am a huge Alice Cooper fan, one might say I have a man crush LOL.
6. My favorite foods are any oriental especially the non-curry Thai, seafood, and pussy (oops did I just say that last one? My bad).
7. I will try anything once, from new foods, going to new places and countries, to acting out new fantasies with my wife of course.
8. I have a very bad habit of turning most anything I hear or see into something sexual.
9. Up until about 5 years ago I was considered a quite, nice guy, then I asked for a divorce and broke from that shell.
10. I prefer Crown Royal or Vodka over anything else.
11. I read a lot. Mostly horror/zombie books.
12. I love horror movies and books, especially zombie ones. The more blood, guts, sex, language, and violence, the better.
13. I am a Star Trek and Star Wars fan but only so far as to watch the TV shows and movies. I have never nor will I ever dress up as a charactor unless of course it’s to act out a sexual fantasy then all bets are off…….hey them klingon women are hot!
14. I collected baseball cards and comics up through my late 20’s.
15. I live (to quote Elvis) “In the ghetto.”
16. I have eaten BBQ rat, scorpion, ant, grub, and chocolate covered locust (fear factor night after getting wasted one night in Thailand).
17. I have a step sister and 2 half sisters.
18. I love music, movies, drinking, and hiking.
19. My favorite T.V. show is The Walking Dead.
20. I’m a hard rock/heavy metal freak, BUT I do like me some R&B, rap, soft rock, and country as well.
21. I can’t stand classical music or opera….can we say snoooooooze.
22. I have traveled a lot of places around the world and still have a lot of places left to see. Thailand was my favorite to date.
23. Australia is on my bucket list of all time places to see that I have yet to visit.
24. My first sexual encounter was when I was a kid and was a one night stand with a girl I never saw again nor can I remember her name.
25. I love my wife, my soul mate, my confidant, my sexual plaything, my girl toy with all my heart and soul.
Now if there is anything else you would like to know you’ll just have to ask. This is only a fifth of the real me but it’s me all the same.